Who We Are
At ConceptShare we value our people and the passion they bring to the company. We focus on building a great product that helps our customers achieve their goals. You’ll be working with a talented group of people whose singular goal every day is making our customers successful. We hire smart people, but more than anything – we want personable, curious, tenacious individuals. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
What We Offer
- A fun, collaborative agile working environment
- A place for continuous learning and growth
- Flexible work hours
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Transparency: everything (except for salaries) is out in the open
- Monthly WTF Meetings: we question anything and anybody so we can make better decisions
- Fun: in the last few months we had a birthday party for the office dog, beat the crap out of a Jason Statham pinata, and had a private early screening of Jurassic World
Apply to find out more about what makes working here awesome…..for the right people. Maybe that’s you.
QA Automation Tester
As a QA Automation developer on our growing team you will be working on an industry-leading SAAS product. You will use your test automation skills along with a team of talented developers to execute on the product vision: ConceptShare structures and streamlines the creative production process for enterprise marketing and creative teams. We help teams improve their entire creative production process with more usable tools for every step of the process and data to make better decisions.
- Responsible for the development and execution of manual and automated test cases.
- Interacting with the QA, Development, IT and Product Managers to ensure that the solution functionality is well tested and documented.
- Troubleshoot defects and manage defect tracking and resolution processes per ConceptShare bug tracking policies.
- Document any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in testing with instruction of how to recreate each.
- Ensure that defects and requirement variances are being appropriately communicated to development for correction.
What we're looking for:
- You are able to work as part of a team or on your own (self starter)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to Detail is your mantra - Strong debugging, bug tracking and test reporting skills
- Experience testing web-based products
- Experience working in agile/scrum testing/development environments
- Automated test experience is an asset
Full Stack Developer
As a developer on our growing team you will be working on an industry-leading SAAS product. You will use your web and backend services skills along with a team of talented developers to execute on the product vision: ConceptShare structures and streamlines the creative production process for enterprise marketing and creative teams. We help teams improve their entire creative production process with more usable tools for every step of the process and data to make better decisions.
What you should bring:
- The hunger to build a great product
- 5+ years of professional experience designing and building hosted and on-premises deployed applications
- Experience launching products using a .NET stack
- Experience with automated testing and continuous deployment
- Experience developing both internal and customer facing APIs
- A strong understanding of using MSSQL as a data store
- Experience with business workflow applications
What you must bring:
- Strong coding chops
- A customer-first mindset
- Experience building a product with an agile development methodology
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
Creative Operations Advisor
The Creative Operations Advisor is responsible for ensuring the long-term success of ConceptShare’s largest and most important customers. From initial Customer On-Boarding through on-going customer management and relationship building, the Creative Operations Advisor partners with their assigned portfolio of customers, providing guidance on optimizing their use of the ConceptShare product and delivering the maximum business impact from their investment. The COA is a combination of Project Manager, Process Designer, Coach, Guide and Mentor, and plays a central role in both ConceptShare and our customers’ Creative Operations processes.
What you will do:
- Operate as the primary point of contact for assigned portfolio of customers and develop a trusted-advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and Executive sponsors.
- Provide Project Management and Leadership for Customer On-Boarding and on-going customer management activities, such as regularly scheduled business reviews, etc.
- Evaluate, analyze and design Creative Operations Processes to help drive measureable improvements in customers’ businesses and enhance customers’ satisfaction with ConceptShare.
- Ensure customers are fully conversant on the use of ConceptShare, delivering initial training and education, coupled with on-going support and guidance.
- Act as the voice of the customer within ConceptShare, ensuring Senior Management is briefed on customer status and representing the customer in internal business discussions and decisions.
- Develop and report on key Creative Operations Metrics, providing transparency and clarity around ConceptShare’s performance and impact.
What you must bring:
- 4-5 years experience in the Technology sector, preferably with exposure to the marketing, design and creative markets.
- Experience in business process design, process implementation and/or Project Management.
- Demonstrated experience in managing relationships with Enterprise scale customers.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively to achieve common objectives, coupled with the ability to effectively manage and resolve conflict.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization. Experience in training delivery an advantage.
- Exposure to common creative tools, such as the Adobe Creative Suite, and knowledge of design terms and terminology would be a benefit.
What you should bring:
- Highly self motivated with a focus on excellence.
- Organized and systematic, but also flexible and adaptable.
- A natural consensus-builder and team player. Demonstrates empathy.
- Able to think creatively to solve complex problems; comfortable coloring outside the lines.
- A keen learner and naturally inquisitive; constantly seeks to extend knowledge.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment and comfortable with complexity.
- Able to accommodate some travel as required.